Holden Search Corporation
We are confidentially seeking a Senior Vice President of Sales in Nashville, TN to oversee all sales and estimating for a large steel fabricator and installer of steel structures for commercial, light industrial, chemical and energy companies.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Maximizing the division’s marketing and sales team resources and budget to achieve its financial goals and growth strategy.
- Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies
- As the executive business development manager, candidates will be responsible for identifying and leading new business development opportunities
- Nurturing broad networks of customers
- Identifying and developing new customers
- Overseeing a Team of three to five Sales Representatives
- Presiding over contract negotiations and contract execution.
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Strategically managing Estimating to achieve revenue and profit budgets.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Five or more years experience in steel fabrication or installation sales for commercial, industrial or energy customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to evaluate project specifications and contracts to assess the project's risk.
- Outstanding leadership skills and coaching.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from strategic plan to closing
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong understanding of sales financials and reporting
- Ability to source potential customers and generate leads for the organization
- Possess excellent Team building and Team management skills.
We offer excellent pay and are willing to relocate someone from anywhere within the USA. Please submit your confidential resume for consideration.